CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT RULES
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to check in.
- Boards are 27 feet apart, front to front.
- Teams to consist of two players
- Four bags per player – alternating throws from each side
- Blue bags will go first to begin the game determined by a coin flip or rock, paper, scissors. Honors will continue after that (last team to score goes first)
- Partners will line up straight across from each other
- You CANNOT step in front of the board when throwing (loss of turn for that bag thrown)
- Bags CANNOT roll or bounce onto the board (remove bag from play if this happens)
- Pitching a bag out of turn will result in a foul bag (not counted)
- If a foul bag affects the other bags on the board, the opponent has option of returning all bags to their original position on the board or leaving all bags as they are.
- Tournament issued boards and bags ONLY. No personal bags allowed.
- All in-game disputes are to be directed to the tournament directors
- Tournament directors will have final determination on dispute
- You must have fun!
- Traditional 21 – Winner is first to reach (or exceed) 21
- In the hole – 3 points
- Bag on board – 1 point
- Cancellation Scoring – Points cancel
- Score must be declared and agreed upon before each frame